Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chapter 25 1/2 Thankful Tues.

From Penny's Mom :) My favorite sister says this is thankful Tues. I have much to be thankful for and many to be thankful for so this will be absolutely in no particular order or rhyme or reason~ But today I'm thankful for my only granddaughter Caroline. She is 16 years old and a wonderful, beautiful, talented, intelligent, gifted young woman! Mostly I think I'm thankful when I see other 16 year old's and I realize how wonderful she is. Being a teenager is hard. I would never want to be that again. But she is such a delightful girl, so grounded and well rounded in all her interests and activities. We've never lived close to her so we don't see her often but I keep up with her! I just love waiting to see what happens in each chapter of her charmed life~ Just 2 more years of high school, but so much goes on during those years. Looking back, being a Junior and Senior was my favorite years! I love you Sweet Caroline :)

2 comments: