Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a Sad Sad Day~

The world seems out of sinc...My kids "Elvis" died today. I remember Tina and Suzy taking little brother Daniel dressed in his black leather zippered jacket, going to Knoxville to see Michael Jackson in person. The time of their life. I remember my Mom watching him Moonwalk on TV and just being totally in awe! I remember seeing him as the cutest little boy I've ever seen. That's the memories I choose to have. And the girl that my daughter's wanted to be! They worked so hard on that hair do! They thought she was so sweet.. She is an Angel now.
This is a very sad day. I pray their families have peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't yesterday just the saddest? And just weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sad. I pray for both families. Peace in this awful time.

    ReplyDelete