Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hey World it's Me Penny!

CHAPTER 1



Since my mama won't let me drool on her precious computer, I am
allowing her to type for me!
Let me begin............."THEY" tell me I was born March 17, 2000 in Manchester TN. Exactly where, I'm not positive because I can't remember it! My mom could make something up but were going to start where I DO remember :)

Some very nice, well meaning people bought me for their foster son! He loved me very much and took very good care of me for 7 months. I was a beautiful Chocolate brown and all shiney and full of LOTS of energy. Then one day my boy had to move and his foster parents could not take care of me. We were all very sad.. I want a collective oohhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhh sniff sniff... waiting..waiting.. ok that's better.


Somewhere across Town my "Forever Father" was listening to the radio to what he call's "Swap and Shop". I don't know what that is, but I think he listens to that far more then he goes to Church :) Anyhoo, back to "about me" My Father called the foster parents and "VOILA" I WAS GOING TO HAVE A NEW HOME! All Dad had to do was come and get me!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray. I can get to it and read it. Love it. And I was the first..................

    ReplyDelete