Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday

I start thinking about fall coming when August hits. I hate that I do that, but I do. And if it's fall then it's winter. I can't think of anything I like about winter unless I could fly to the Caribbean for 3 months :)

I remember when it was REALLY hard for us to make a $52 a month mortgage payment! Kids didn't always get new school shoes and we rarely traveled. I think we are all spoiled now.


The junk on the Internet is taking over! If you read it, it doesn't make it so. I think computers are a passing fad :)

I miss seeing my little kids walk in the door at 7 a.m. every morning, but boy I'm glad they don't!

Penny has a sore foot! That's why she's not typing. Poor Penny.

Spike dumped 5 pounds of coffee off this morning and peed in it. I don't know why my husband didn't find that creative!

It's August 13 and we got our AC ready for summer~ ahhhhhhhh

I got a personal note from my painter/handyman Mark today. Wasn't that sweet?? You think he's thinking of this long cold winter!? :)

I forwarded an email last night and as of now the majority of the people admit to being Liberals! I'm so proud! We won't be bullied anymore and we don't scream, we just smile politely. Makes blood pressure rise :)

I'm going to go sit outside. it's 77 degree's at 9 pm with 75% humidity. It's August in TN~I love it

3 comments:

  1. I vote carribean for 3 months....I hate winter too bleh~

    yay for us liberals :)

    Love y'all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm the desenter here, but I actually love all the seasons. I used to be such a summer girl, but I think I prefer, spring or fall now, & winter is nice cause the snakes are hiding:)
    I didn't get the liberal e-mail, but I admit it proudly!...liberals put the progress in progressive:)
    Love,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even fathom $52 mortgage payment!!!!

    ReplyDelete