Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 2 of a Sock Day of Christmas!(Dec 2 for me)


/span>
As you will note I'm always a day behind because I am just not able to do the blog at night. I think that's been half my problem. I'm tired, my eyes hurt and my brain is mushier :)


Started all bright eyed and bushy tailed! (that never lasts long lol) Up and at it. Re Did my Christmas picture sheet to include Thanksgiving and Birthday!


Worked on laundry.. How can two people use so many clothes!?


It's cold! I want to see a beautiful fluffy snow and then the next week Yellow Spring Daffodils.. I bet that doesn't happen!


The Saint and I worked ALL afternoon on a project for Suzy. We didn't know it would take so long! But it looks beautiful! We did find out something has to be returned from Walmart. HOW FUN! it was broken!


Finished working on our Thanksgiving Shutterfly pictures! Tana and Yummy are so cute! Started working on the Saints Christmas book. If it doesn't get done, it's ok.


Spike had a MAJOR attitude with TooSweet today. She kept a wide space between them. heheheh


The Saint fixed delicious stuffed pork chops. Even thought I could only eat one it was worth it!


Went to bed very early because my left eye hurts bad. I will have the surgery this time next week so things should be better. It's just that I have no glasses to see thru that eye and eye strain can make you tired and headachey!


Found out Kat's surgery was a bit more then we thought but she's fine and hopefully not a bad scar. Liam went to the doctor this morning and they gave him an antibiotic!!!!!! Yeah. He's had that horrible cough for over a month!


That wraps up my day! looking for more socks! and yes I know these socks are inside out, they are more comfortable that way!

1 comment: